Spaceships over Deeside - Symmenry Rheiddiol
1. Jel E.
2. Jellyfish are found in every ocean, from the surface to the deep sea.
3. A group of jellyfish is sometimes called a bloom or a swarm.
4. Although most jellyfish are marine animals, some inhabit freshwater.
5. Jel EE.
6. Depending on the species, the body contains between 95 and 98% water.
7. Eyes suspended on stalks with heavy crystals on one end, acting like a gyroscope to orient the eyes skyward.
8.The ephyra then develops into a medusa. The medusa is the life stage that is typically identified as a jellyfish.
9. Jel EEE.
Brother James x